You know..it feels good to feel good.
Do you feel stuck or like life is happening to you and not for you? Do you want to support a better relationship with your body? Have more ease, joy and the opportunity to feel like you have a choice in what you say and do?
Massage therapy can support you with that. Massage supports the change in your form (body) as you shift your functions (behaviors, thoughts, actions). Therapeutic touch can facilitate the regulation of your nervous system which is required when learning how to ‘be’ differently. Massage assists your body in processing stored behaviors, patterns, and emotion within your limbic system (emotional brain) which also lives in your body via neuropeptides.
Touch feels good. Care feels good. And when you step into my treatment room, your whole self is taken into consideration for your session. You know your body best and I’m here to offer insight, new perspectives, and support in doing the best you can with what you have. We work together in this process as you are the steward of your own healing journey. Thank you for being here.
Now booking new & return clients in Southwest Michigan.
Take time to unwind. You’re worth it.
60 Minute Session – Includes time for intake and tablework
100 Minute Session – Includes time for intake and tablework
60 Minute Session – $80
90 Minute Session – $110
Monday Afternoons & Evenings
Saturday Mornings & Evenings
- Cancelation Policy:
- When you don’t show up for your appointment, I don’t get paid. All cancelations/reschedules within 24 hours of your appointment results in a fee of the total price of your scheduled session or event.
- Mask Policy:
- Clients: Masks are optional to wear during your session. Mask are still required if you have a runny nose/active allergies, a cough or frequent sneezing.
- Me as practitioner: agrees to wear a mask the entire time I’m working with you.
- Tip Policy:
- I am licensed under healthcare, therefore, no tips are accepted in my practice.
- Gift Card Policy:
- Gift cards are valid for 1 year after the day of purchase. 1 year after the day of purchase, the gift card will no longer be accepted.
Interested in booking a LMT for an event?
- Scrapbook parties
- Employee appreciation week
- Teen events
- Farmers markets
- Bridal showers
- And more!
- Scrapbooking/Retreat/In-Home events
- Travel Fee:
- $50 for 15-30 miles
- $30 for 15 miles & under
- $10 per additional 5 miles after 30 miles
- Session fee:
- $80 per 60 minute massage
- $110 per 90 minute massage
- Employee Appreciation Events:
- Travel fee:
- $85 flat rate
- Serving Kalamazoo County only
- Session fee:
- 20 minute sessions = $25
- 15 minute sessions = $20
- 10 minute sessions = $15
- For Employee Appreciation Events all scheduled sessions are charged the full amount regardless of client showing up or not for their scheduled session.
- Travel fee:
Negotiation of above prices is accessible. Still have questions regarding your event? Or you’re ready to book? Contact me and I’ll be in touch shortly!